You are invited to join us to gain the digital IT knowledge and know-how to optimize today's mobile mainframe and cloud technologies for efficiency growth and leading-edge innovation.
Among the tracks:
1. Executives - CIO' s, CTO's
2. Workload Automation - Automating workflows with adaptable, accessible, intuitive
automation that delivers digital services with real-world business impact.
Control-M managers, Infrastructure managers, Infrastructure developers, Application DBA's
3. Cloud management & IT Automation - Supporting business agility while managing risk across complex environments & Drive business value through proven, secure IT automation practices.
Cloud operation managers, System managers, project & product managers, Data center managers and operators
4. IT Service management - How IT Services will transform productivity and innovation in the era of digital services.
Support Manager, helpdesk, Application managers, Infrastructure managers
5.Performance & Analytics - Managing the day-to-day IT infrastructure including managing the provisioning, capacity, performance and availability of the computing, networking and application environment.
Operations managers, Infrastructure managers, Application managers, IT Directors, DBA
6. Mainframe & DB2- Do more with your mainframe while reducing costs.
DB2, Mainframe managers, BI, Big Data, ADABAS etc